Notice to Mobile Banking Users: Support for iOS 9 and lower ending for Apple users
This weekend, the FNBC Mobile Banking app will no longer offer support for iOS 9 or lower Apple operating systems. After July 1, our vendor will only provide support for FNBC Mobile Banking on iOS 10 and higher.
Please know that a very small percentage of FNBC Mobile Banking customers will be impacted by this update.
What this means for you if you use iOS 9 or lower:
- On July 1 and after, there will be no immediate impact to our mobile banking customers. The app will continue to work and function normally and existing users on these platforms will still be able to use the app.
- New users with iOS 9 will continue to be able to download and install the app.
- If users on iOS 9 experience issues, Fiserv support teams will not remediate them, and will instead advise users to upgrade their version of iOS.
- Updates to our existing app will not force users of iOS 9 to upgrade their operating system, or prevent them from installing the update.
What to do if you have iOS 9 or lower:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your Apple device.
- Select ‘General’.
- Select ‘Software Update’ to see if there are any updates available for your device. By clicking here, you will also be able to see what current operating system you are using. If an update is available, download the updated operating system to ensure the best user experience with FNBC Mobile Banking.
If you have any questions, please contact Online Banking Services:
Michelle Taylor Rachel Sikes
[email protected]. [email protected]