Important updates for Mobile Banking
Important message for customers using Apple products to access Mobile Banking
Our Mobile Banking provider will be making updates to our platform this weekend. If your device is not operating on iOS 8 or higher, you will receive a connection error when you attempt to log into Mobile Banking starting Sunday, June 25, 2017. The updated iOS systems provide greater security for you and your personal banking information. Please take a moment to check that your device is running on iOS 8 or higher to ensure you have continued convenient access to our Mobile Banking app.
To check and update your device, please follow these simple steps:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update
- If your device is running on the latest version of iOS, you will not see anything to download. You will see: Your software is up to date. If you see this, you are prepared for the update to our Mobile Banking app.
- If you do see an update, tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed. Otherwise you will need to delete and reinstall apps mannualy.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into power before you to go sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
For more information on updating your Apple device, please visit Apple.
If you have any questions, please reach out to one of our Community Bankers by calling 870-994-2311 or emailing us at [email protected]. We are happy to help.
Please visit our webpage for more information about Online & Mobile Banking, as well as links to download our apps.